HonkiBasic is an app without ads for people to focus and use their spare time wisely to learn Japanese in an efficient way. (available languages: English, Vietnamese, Chinese)
1. Users can learn and practice vocabularies, sentences, grammars, and listening using the app contents used in common Japanese textbooks.
2. This app includes many vocabulary words and expressions frequently used in contemporary Japanese day-to-day life, as well as in the workplace.
3. It’s an excellent resource to be used in preparation for the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT: N5, N4).
4. Each vocabulary has an illustration to convey its meaning and help students remember the definition using imagination.
5. All vocabularies and sentences have audio recordings from a native Japanese speaker suitable for listening practice.
6. Repeat practice questions over and over and get all questions correct in order to collect 4 types of badges.
7. 4 types of badges can be obtained in an efficient timing based on the forgetting curve for your long-term memory: seed, sprout (after 30 minutes), bud (after 24 hours) and sakura (after 1 week).
8. Put the memorized vocabularies into “Memory Box” to focus learning unmemorized vocabularies.
9. The recording function allows users to record their voice and self-check their pronunciations.
【Courses in the App】
①Basic1/N5：Unit 1～ Unit 25 (Unit 1～ Unit 15: Free)
②Basic2/N4：Unit 26～Unit 50 (Unit 26 ～ Unit 30: Free)
1. Basic knowledge: Users can learn vocabularies, sentences and grammars. Vocabularies and sentences all have sounds, spellings and meanings as well as grammar explanations.
2. Flashcards: Users can practice their knowledge using flashcards with Japanese on the front side and translated language, explanations, synonyms and antonyms, and examples on the back side. “Memory Box” feature allows users to put aside the learned contents to focus on those not yet memorized.
3. Practices: Users can improve their understnading of the materials by answering questions in the practice section: translation from Japanese to translated language, practice on Japanese listening, etc. In practice section, challenge all questions, get them all right and collect badges.
4. Time trial test with ranking system: Users can check their levels and gain quick response skills by answering in a limted time. The scores will be ranked among all users in the world.
By challenging and answering all questions in the practice section, you can gain badges. Repeating the same practice questions 4 times is suggested for remembering long-term. The multiple choice answers change automatically every time so you can learn without getting bored.
–Rules to gain badges–
①Seed: You can retry questions mistaken up to 2 times to get all correct and gain a badge
②Sprout: You can retry questions mistaken up to 1 time to get all correct and gain a badge
③Bud: You can retry questions mistaken up to 1 time to get all correct and gain a badge
④Sakura: You need to answer all questions correct the first time to gain a badge
Those who want to begin learn Japanese
Those who want to practice the basics of conversation (pronunciation, intonation, fluency, etc.)
Those who want to prep and review “Minna no Nihongo” and “Shin Nihongo no Kiso”
Those who will take the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT: N5, N4)
Those who want to practice and improve listening skills
Those who intend go study abroad, work or visit Japan
– Add more badge info to Dashboard screen.
– Fixed some bugs.
Copyright© 2020 APK File