AppShare requires your Android device to be rooted in order to do its magic.
AppShare provides you with an intuitive, straightforward way to share your downloaded apps between the different user accounts on your Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) device.
Select an app, then choose which users you wish to share the app with.
AppShare gives you the ability to share apps with other user accounts on your device without having to setup a Google account for each user.
Simply download an app using your Google account on the primary account as usual, and then share it with the other users on the device using AppShare.
Each user has a reserved space for app data, meaning that game progress/scores, and other app data is kept separate from other users.
This is great for sharing your Android device with family and friends while keeping your personal data protected.
AppShare is also ideal for restricting the use of certain apps to particular user accounts – e.g. Disable the Play Store on your kid’s user account and control the apps they have access to.
While AppShare is most useful when you have multiple users on your device, you can also use it to hide user apps and disable system apps even when there is only a single user on the device.
You can potentially improve the performance of your device by “unsharing” (disabling/removing) system and user apps you are not currently using – even on your main account – preventing them from running and using up valuable system resources.
Upgrade to AppShare+ to unlock the full functionality of AppShare.
What you get:
• No more ads
• No restriction on the amount of app-user changes you can make
Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions but please read this description fully before contacting me with any issues.
Note: Only the stock Google 4.2 ROM is officially supported, however custom ROMs should also work, providing they have not messed with Google’s multi-user implementation.
This is uncharted territory so there may well be some bugs and other random goings on so please bear with me and let me know if you are having problems or come across anything out of the ordinary, especially if you are using the stock 4.2 ROM. Thanks!
• Multi-user support is only available on Android devices running 4.2+ (Jelly Bean).
• Your device will be need to be rebooted in order for any changes to take effect.
• Paid apps may not work unless the Google account that was used to purchase the app is added to the user account that you wish to share the app with.
• The Android system may prevent a few apps from being enabled/shared. e.g. Google Wallet in the UK.
• If you disable the Google Play Store for a particular user, you cannot have a Google account set up on that user, otherwise the Play Store will return – this may be true for all system apps with updates.
However, disabling the Play Store on a new user (without a Google account already set-up) seems to work.
Although every effort has been made to thoroughly test the app and ensure stability, this app still modifies undocumented system files, and therefore I will not be responsible for any lost apps/data.
Please take care when enabling/disabling system apps.
The app shouldn’t allow you to do any irreparable damage, but you have been warned.
• Updated In-App Billing library
• Added Superuser permission
• Added check for multi-user files
• Added default user photo fallback
• More bugfixes
• Fixed in-app billing crash
• Even better error logging
• Fixed app icon-related crash
• Better error logging
• Basic phone support (for use with custom ROMs that enable multi-user)
Copyright© 2017 APK File