Thank you for supporting my work and GPLopen-source software by donating! By buying this app even thoughit’s open source, you are ensuring the continued development of theproject, and rewarding Google for creating the Android platformthat we all love.
Some people have complained of issues after a major upgrade of theFreeRDP library in v3.8.7. I’ve made sure to upload older versionsof aRDP (APK files) going back to at least v3.6.5 here:
If aRDP doesn’t work for you, before writing a review, please postyour question in the forum:
See below for setup instructions on enabling RDP on Windows.
Current known issues:
– Does not work for accounts with no password.
– Does not work for users with cyrillic letters in the username.
aRDP is a secure, SSH capable, open source Remote Desktop Protocolclient that uses the excellent FreeRDP library and parts ofaFreeRDP. Its features include:
– Remote desktop control of computers running any version ofWindows
– Remote desktop control of Linux computers with xrdpinstalled.
– Master password
– Multi-factor (two-factor) SSH authentication
– Sound redirection
– SDcard redirection
– Console mode
– Fine control over remote desktop session styling
– Multi-touch control over the remote mouse. One finger tapleft-clicks, two-finger tap right-clicks, and three-finger tapmiddle-clicks
– Right and middle-dragging if you don’t lift the first finger thattapped
– Scrolling with a two-finger drag
– Force Landscape, Immersive Mode, Keep Screen Awake options inMain Menu
– Dynamic resolution changes, allowing you to reconfigure yourdesktop while connected, and control over virtual machines fromBIOS to OS
– Full rotation support. Use the central lock rotation on yourdevice to disable rotation
– Multi-language support
– Full mouse support on Android 4.0+
– Full desktop visibility even with soft keyboard extended
– SSH tunneling for added security or to reach machines behind afirewall.
– UI Optimizations for different screen sizes (for tablets andsmartphones)
– Samsung multi-window support
– SSH public/private (pubkey) support
– Importing encrypted/unencrypted RSA keys in PEM format,unencrypted DSA keys in PKCS#8 format
– Automatic connection session saving
– Zoomable, Fit to Screen, and One to One scaling modes
– Two Direct, one Simulated Touchpad, and one Single-handed inputmodes
– Long-tap to get a choice of clicks, drag modes, scroll, and zoomin single-handed input mode
– Stowable on-screen Ctrl/Alt/Tab/Super and arrow keys
– Sending ESC key using the “Back” button of your device
– Ability to use D-pad for arrows, and to rotate D-pad for somebluetooth keyboards
– Minimum zoom fits screen, and snaps to 1:1 while zooming
– FlexT9 and hardware keyboard support
– Available on-device help on creating a new connection in the Menuwhen setting up connections
– Available on-device help on available input modes in the Menuwhen connected
– Tested with Hackerskeyboard. Using it is recommended (get hackerskeyboard from Google Play).
– Export/Import of settings
– Clipboard integration for copy/pasting from your device
– Choosing a different color depth
– Audio support
Instructions on how to enable Remote Desktop on Windows:
aRDP is the sister project of bVNC and they share a commoncode-base. GPL source code here:
Copyright© 2020 APK File