EQInfo shows earthquake information world-wide. Information can be filtered by region, magnitude and agency. It provides system notifications, social media sharing.
EQInfo was conceived and implemented by the expert developers of SeisComP3, http://www.gempa.de, a software platform used by most geophysical institutes in the world to automatically detect and locate earthquakes.
EQInfo integrates seamlessly with your Raspberry Shake personal seismograph, http://raspberryshake.org, to bring you up-to-the-minute earthquake announcements including waveform snippets from your very own Raspberry Shake. In doing so, EQInfo exploits the largest IoT citizen-scientist earthquake detection network in the world to bring you high fidelity earthquake information, http://raspberryshake.net/stationview/.
Following features are supported:
1. List of latest earthquakes showing magnitude, region, time ago, direction/distance to the earthquake epicenter and detecting agency
2. Earthquake details including overview map
3. Map of latest earthquakes
3. Define multiple filters for the earthquake information, filter by magnitude, depth, time and region
4. Configuration of data sources, update intervals, geolocation and unit of measurement
5. Background updates and notifications
6. Sharing of event information
7. Display earthquake waveforms from the Raspberry Shake network
8. Page through solutions of different agencies
The following Agencies provide information to EQInfo:
– GFZ German Research Centre for Geosciences, http://geofon.gfz-potsdam.de
– European-Mediterranean Seismological Centre (EMSC), http://www.emsc-csem.org
– United States Geological Survey (USGS), http://www.usgs.gov
– Indonesian Agency for Meteorology, Climatology and Geophysics (BMKG), http://inatews.bmkg.go.id
– Natural Resources Canada (NRCan), http://earthquakescanada.nrcan.gc.ca
– Spanish National Geographic Institute (IGN), http://www.ign.es
– National Observatory of Athens (NOA, Greece), http://www.noa.gr
– Kandilli Observatory and Earthquake Research Institute (KOERI, Turkey), http://www.koeri.boun.edu.tr
– GNS Science New Zealand, http://www.gns.cri.nz
A priority list for the agencies can be defined, taking care of the aggregation of information.
EQInfo tries to minimize both the data volume and update time. If supported, your filter criteria is summited to the agency for server-side filtering. Also the most compact data format is selected for transmission. Using this approach the amount of data transfered is 5-10 times smaller than fetching an RSS feed. Often the earthquake list of one agency is transfered in not more than 2KB.
New push provider – Raspberry Shake – for immediate earthquake updates.
Show the seismic trace from the closest Raspberry Shake.
Faster drawing of seismic traces.
Notifications now respect the activated filters.
Tags: APK MOD EQInfo - Global Earthquakes, Download APK Mod EQInfo - Global Earthquakes, EQInfo - Global Earthquakes, EQInfo - Global Earthquakes MOD APK, EQInfo - Global Earthquakes MOD APK Unlimited, free download EQInfo - Global Earthquakes, free download EQInfo - Global Earthquakes APK
Copyright© 2017 APK File