mobilePDR® is the OFFICIAL drug information app from PDR®, publisher of Physicians’ Desk Reference® – the most trusted resource for drug prescribing information since 1946.
mobilePDR allows healthcare professionals FREE access to the most current drug prescribing information available from PDR. Fast and easy to use, mobilePDR employs a simple, but powerful search tool with access to thousands of concise drug summaries. Users can search by generic, brand or pharmacologic class names. A drug comparison feature helps healthcare providers choose the right medication for their patients based on key drug properties such as indications and side effects, dosing, and more. Know at a glance when there may be a drug interaction. Identify a pill based on its physical characteristics and visually confirm with full-color photos.
All therapeutic areas and medical specialties are covered within the PDR drug app, including diabetes drugs, pain drugs, asthma and allergy drugs, cardiovascular drugs, obesity drugs, cholesterol drugs, psychiatric and mental health drugs, pediatric drugs, oncology drugs, vaccines and biologics, and more.
– Free to all U.S. healthcare professionals
– Simple, powerful search provides fast access to drug information with auto-completion
– Personalize your experience by saving drugs that you look up often for quick access
– Search by brand, generic or pharmacologic class names
– Access concise drug summaries and dosing information to answer important prescribing questions
– Drug information is updated continuously with the latest information
– Covers thousands of drugs in active use
– Swipe left-right to compare key drug characteristics such as dosing, indications, and side effects
– Save drug comparisons to refer to them again later
– Check for drug interactions and learn what drug combinations to avoid
– Identify pills by tablet imprint codes, shape or drug color, complete with color pill images
– Registration is free, and required the first time you use the mobilePDR app
– mobilePDR is intended for use by U.S. healthcare professionals
Upon viewing supplements within the app, they are now added to the “Recent Items” list.
Copyright© 2020 APK File