• Cast YouTube videos
• Cast media content from your android device
• Play local media files on your Raspberry Pi
• Play streams from playlists (m3u, pls) on your RaspberryPi
You just need a Raspberry Pi with a runningSSH-Server, the omxplayer and optional a little imageviewer. I only tested it with Raspbian, but there is no reason whyit shouldn’t work on other distributions.
• Controllable via a seekbar
• Hardware volume buttons
• Support for multiple audio and subtitle (srt-format)streams
• To cast YouTube videos to your Raspberry Pi just open theYouTube app and a video and choose “Share” → Raspicast.
• To play streams just copy a playlist (m3u or pls format)to your android device and open the list via the app, or play thestreams manually from the actionbar.
image viewer: http://omxiv.bplaced.com
Raspberry Pi is a trademark of the Raspberry Pi Foundation
Copyright© 2020 APK File