VLC media player is a free and open sourcecross-platform multimedia player that plays most multimedia filesas well as discs, devices, and network streaming protocols.
This is the port of VLC media player to the Android™ platform. VLCfor Android can play any video and audio files, as well as networkstreams, network shares and drives, and DVD ISOs, like the desktopversion of VLC.
VLC for Android is a full audio player, with a complete database,an equalizer and filters, playing all weird audio formats.
VLC is intended for everyone, is totally free, has no ads, noin-app-purchases, no spying and is developed by passionatevolunteers. All the source code is available for free.
VLC for Android™ plays most local video and audio files, as well asnetwork streams (including adaptive streaming), DVD ISOs, like thedesktop version of VLC. It also support disk shares.
All formats are supported, including MKV, MP4, AVI, MOV, Ogg, FLAC,TS, M2TS, Wv and AAC. All codecs are included with no separatedownloads. It supports subtitles, Teletext and ClosedCaptions.
VLC for Android has a media library for audio and video files, andallows to browse folders directly.
VLC has support for multi-track audio and subtitles. It supportsauto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustments and gestures to controlvolume, brightness and seeking.
It also includes a widget for audio control, supports audioheadsets control, cover art and a complete audio medialibrary.
VLC for Android needs access to those categories:
• “Photos/Media/Files” to read your all media files 🙂
• “Storage” to read your all media files on SD cards 🙂
• “Other” to check network connections, change the volume, set theringtone, run on Android TV and display the popup view, see belowfor details.
Permission Details :
• It needs “read the contents of your USB storage”, in to order toread your media files on it.
• It needs “modify or delete the contents of your USB storage”, inorder to allow deletion of files and store subtitles.
• It needs “full network access”, to open network and internetstreams.
• It needs “prevent phone from sleeping” in order to prevent…your phone from sleeping when watching a video.
• It needs “change your audio settings”, in order to change audiovolume.
• It needs “modify system settings”, in order to allow you tochange your audio ringtone.
• It needs “view network connections” in order to monitor whetherdevice is connected or not, to hide the streaming parts.
• It needs “draw over other apps” to start the popup menu.
• It needs “control vibration” to give feedback on thecontrols.
• It needs “run at startup” to set recommendations on Android TVlauncher screen, only used with Android TV version.
Copyright© 2020 APK File